Team Member Application
Ready to join a fun and dynamic group of newborn care professionals!? Our team spans across the nation, but we have a close knit group. We offer support via a private team page, meetings throughout the year where we gather for lunch, an annual retreat hosted at owner Haleigh’s home on the San Marcos River and the best part, competitive pay. Our team members make between $18-30/hour/DOE. You set your schedule and the hours you work. Ready to join us? Take a look at some of our requirements below.
- Must live in one of our local service areas or have housing in one of those area..
- Previous overnight newborn care experience (day care, nanny, mother? all a great place to start).
- Infant/CPR Certification
- Reliable Transportation
- Up-to-date immunizations: (Tdap, Flu, Hep)
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Newborn Care/Postpartum Doula Specific Training
Please fill out the application below and one of our admins will be in touch for next steps.