Team Member Application
Ready to join a fun and dynamic group of newborn care professionals!? Our team spans across the nation, but we have a close knit group. We offer support via a private team page, meetings throughout the year where we gather for lunch, an annual retreat hosted at owner Haleigh’s home on the San Marcos River and the best part, competitive pay. Our team members make between $20-35/hour DOE. You set your schedule and the hours you work. Ready to join us? Take a look at some of our requirements below.
- Must live in one of our local service areas or have housing in one of those areas.
- Previous overnight newborn care experience (day care, nanny, mother? all a great place to start).
- Infant/CPR Certification
- Reliable Transportation
- Up-to-date immunizations: (Tdap/Flu)
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Our agency holds a policy for both professional and general liability that is extended to all contractors that work with agency clients.
- Newborn Care/Postpartum Doula Specific Training
- Willing to serve clients of all nationalities, races, religions and sexual orientations.
Please find your hub/location to fill out an application below and one of our admins will be in touch for next steps. We get dozens of applications a week and the processing time can be anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks. Thank you for your patience.